VemoHerb Able Male by Robert Jacobson 90 caps
This is a wholesale price for a minimum of 75 items carton box mix-and-match.
But you can order as many boxes as you like.
The delivery time is up to 7 business days.
It is paid in advance by Pay Pal on our online shop Healthy Food – https://healthyfood4all.co.uk/.
For the overall health of men over 30 years of age*
Supports the body’s overall vitality*
Influences positively the recovery process after systematic physical stress*.
Dry extracts from Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris, Mucuna pruriens, Ginkgo biloba, Geranium sanguineum
Exceptional product! Supports mental/physical balance and wellness for men*
How and Why It Works?
The dietary supplement is designed to greatly support the overall vitality and health of men over 30 years*. The right combination of plant extracts rich in concentrated active substances assists the recovery processes in the body after systematic physical exhaustion and stress.*
The plant Tribulus terrestris growing in Bulgaria is wealthy in furostanol saponins which are present in the dietary supplement as a specific mixture of protodioscin, methyl protodioscin, protogracilin, prototribestin and methylprototribestin.[1, 2] They positively influence the secretion of hormones, support the production of luteinizing hormone and the secretion of hormone testosterone, and assist the regulation of male hormonal balance. *[3, 4]
Able Male® by Robert Jacobson supports the overall physiological condition of the body and helps to keep the healthy levels of testosterone in a natural way for a long period of time. *[3, 4] Consequently, there is no need for use of external sources of testosterone. The Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris extract is a wonderful natural ingredient that supports many aspects of men’s life – muscles, sexual desire, endurance, alertness. *[2, 5]
Mucuna pruriens extract contains the active substance phenylalanine hydroxy-l (L-DOPA), and its action is connected to supporting mood and desire to live actively. * L-DOPA is a precursor of dopamine, meaning that its supplementation positively influences the increase of dopamine levels in the body. * It is known that dopamine benefits memory, attention, movement, pleasure, learning, sleep, etc. It also positively influences the energy levels, stamina, vitality and accelerates the recovery processes in the body. *[8, 9]
The ginkgo flavone glycosides from the Gingko biloba extract are a mixture of biologically active substances: quercetin, kaempferol and isorhamnetin. This extract is applied to support man’s ability to concentrate and reduce fatigue. * It positively influences the psycho vegetative conditions, such as fatigue and insomnia. * What is achieved is a more relaxed, balanced and centered man. *
The dry extract from the roots of Geranium sanguineum contains a complex of biologically active polyphenols and anthocyanins, which are strong antioxidants. * The physiological activity of polyphenolic compounds and the synergy between the different phenolic groups are prerequisites for the desired effect of Able Male®. * Geranium extract is used alone or in combination with other plant extracts to assist the health of the immune system. *
Able Male® has a positive effect on the physical condition of the male body, providing better health status and comfort for the individual. *
If this is not enough
Read more about first-hand experience with Able Male® here.
The pack contains
90 vegan capsules
Active substances in one capsule
200 mg dry extract of Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris (60% furostanol saponins calculated as protodioscin); 50 mg dry extract of Mucuna pruriens (98% L-DOPA); 100 mg dry extract of Ginkgo biloba (ginkgo flavone glycosides not less than 24%); 100 mg dry extract from Geranium sanguineum (20% polyphenols calculated as catechin; and anthocyanins not less than 0.3% calculated as cyanidin chloride and malvidin chloride).
Recommended daily dose
To assist the body’s overall vitality: Take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 in the evening.
To speed up the recovery process after systematic physical stress: Take 1 capsule 3 time a day.
Directions for use
Take between the meals or as directed on the label.
More information about the right intake and cycling, you can find HERE.
The product is a food supplement not a medical drug. The product is not a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is not recommended for pregnant, nursing women and children!
1. Kostova, I. & Dinchev, D. Saponins in Tribulus terrestris – Chemistry and Bioactivity
2. Wenyi Zhu, Yijie Du, Hong Meng, Yinmao Dong and Li Li – A review of traditional pharmacological uses, phytochemistry, and pharmacological activities of Tribulus terrestris
3. Milanov, S., E. Maleeva, M. Tashkov. – Tribestan effect on the concentration of some hormones in the serum of healthy subjects (1981)
4. Gauthaman, K. and Ganesan, A. – The hormonal effects of Tribulus terrestris and its role in the management of male erectile dysfunction – an evaluation using primates, rabbit and rat Phytomedicine (2008) 15: 44.
5. K. Milasius, R. Dadeliene, Ju. Skernevicius – The influence of the Tribulus terrestris extract on the parameters of the functional preparedness and athletes’ organism homeostasis
6. Lampariello, L., Cortelazzo, A., Guerranti, R., Sticozzi, C. and Valacchi, G. (2012). The Magic Velvet Bean of Mucuna pruriens. Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine, 2(4), pp.331-339.
7. Galani, V. and Rana, D. (2014). Dopamine mediated antidepressant effect of Mucuna pruriens seeds in various experimental models of depression. AYU (An International Quarterly Journal of Research in Ayurveda), 35(1), p.90.
8. Kurniawan, I. (2011). Dopamine and effort-based decision making. Frontiers in Neuroscience, 5.
9. Westbrook, A. and Braver, T. (2016). Dopamine Does Double Duty in Motivating Cognitive Effort. Neuron, 91(3), p.708.
10. Kennedy, Scholey, Wesnes – Modulation of cognition and mood following administration of single doses of Ginkgo biloba, ginseng, and a ginkgo/ginseng combination to healthy young adults.
11. Hemmeter, Annen, Bischof, Brüderlin, Hatzinger, Rose, Holsboer-Trachsler. – Polysomnographic effects of adjuvant ginkgo biloba therapy in patients with major depression medicated with trimipramine.
12. Murzakhmetova M, Moldakarimov S, Tancheva L, Abarova S, Serkedjieva J.- Antioxidant and prooxidant properties of a polyphenol-rich extract from Geranium sanguineum L. in vitro and in vivo.
13. Assen Panteva, Stefka Ivanchevab, Lidija Stanevaa, and Julia Serkedjievac,* – Biologically Active Constituents of a Polyphenol Extract from Geranium sanguineum L. with Anti-Influenza Activity
14. Serkedjieva J1, Ivancheva S. – Antiherpes virus activity of extracts from the medicinal plant Geranium sanguineum L.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.